II CLPV - Abstract submission deadline

In case you missed this elsewhere:

Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:47:18 -0200
From: 2CLPV <clpv2@mn.ufrj.br>
Subject: II CLPV - Abstract submission deadline
To: vrtpaleo@usc.edu, PaleoNet@nhm.ac.uk, micropaleo@uclink4.berkeley.edu,
   class-l@lists.sunysb.edu, dinosaur@usc.edu, con-nexus@le.ac.uk,

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to remind you that the abstract deadline for the II  LATIN
AMERICAN CONGRESS OF VERTEBRATE PALEONTOLOGY is MAY 2nd - less than two
weeks from now! We anticipate that the website traffic will be heavy as the
submission deadline approaches. Therefore we recommend you to submit your
contribution as soon as possible to avoid last minute problems.

Please keep in mind that the abstract submission is NOT conditioned to early
registration - you can register for the IICLPV on site.

We also encourage you to make your hotel reservation ASAP in order to have a
nice stay in Rio de Janeiro. More information, including a preliminary
program, can be obtained at the site http://acd.ufrj.br/mndgp/2clpv/.

Please contact us if you need further information.

See you in Rio soon!

Organizing Committee
II CLPV