RE: PDFs available

Ken Carpenter Wrote:

<In keeping with the Denver Museum of Nature & Science's policy of making
science and scientific results available to the public, PDFs of many of
my publications are now available (follow the link below). For you T rex
groupies, the biomechanical analysis of the T rex arm is available
(there is an error in one equation, I know), as is my now dated overview
of Asian and North American tyrannosaurids. There is also the
biomechanical study of theropod arms (they had much less motion than
artists show), and a description of the famous DMNH hadrosaur with the T
rex bite mark.>

What does Jack (T.rex was a scavenger) Horner have to say about DMNH 1493?