Re: What group has the most work that needs to be done? (JOKE)

Due to the overwhelming number of emails from offended
persons in the exotic dancing profession I must
publicly apologize for the insensitive and crass
remarks below. I had no idea so many members of the
list were practicing or former exotic dancers, and
regret any pain I have caused.

Also, to the many paleontology enthusiasts who have
sent me money in apparent appreciation of my humor,
thanks! As I am now set for life, please send any
further donations to the NRA or the current governor
of CA, both of whom need the money more than I do.
Unless you really owe me the money, in which case you
better cough it up.

Seasons Greetings, Don

PS-- Jon, it seem counter-intuitive, but your ex-wife
is NOT a "group", no matter how much work she needs.
So let it go.