Re: Expeditions

I would be very grateful to know if anyone has any information
regarding palaeontolgical expeditions taking place this summer, which
would accept the participation of amateur palaeontology ethusiasts.

Where, at least on which continent, do you live???

There will probably be some in Cherves-de-Cognac (one of two "terrestrial" Berriasian sites in the world: http://cherves.chez.tiscali.fr) and Crayssac (pterosaur tracks all over the place: http://pterosaures.free.fr), both in central-southern France. I also expect one in Espéraza (end-Cretaceous) http://www.dinosauria.org at the southern end of France, though they're probably already stuffed with volunteers.