Re: Expeditions

I sometimes look for additional volunteers at our
digsite in the Jurassic-age, Morrison Formation in
Wyoming. I currently have 2-3 volunteers for portions
of this summer's dig and might be looking for one or
two more depending on experience, etc.

Bob Simon
Dinosaur Safaris Inc.
http://www.dinosafaris.com