re: paleo blog

--- Danvarner@aol.com wrote:
> First  paleontology blog I've heard of. Hope to
> see more. The new whale is
> here,  too:
> http://palaeoblog.blogspot.com/

Nice find. These are goodly blogs also:

http://pharyngula.org/
http://www.pandasthumb.org/

http://paleofreak.blogalia.com/ (spanish
language)

http://darwininitalia.blogspot.com/ (italian
language, apparently its more evolution oriented
than paleo tho, but I mention it for our italian
listmembers)

http://ultradarwinian.blogspot.com/
("A blog by the EvoWiki's own GFA on mostly
dinosaur-related topics. ")

http://evolvethought.blogspot.com/
This above is Doc Wilson's blog, which is
excellent.

They're all listed on
http://wiki.cotch.net/index.php/Good_evolutionist_blogs

I will pass the word around about the one you
found.

BTW, since this has come up, most of you might be
aware of RSS/Atom feeds and news agregators.
Anyone aware of a way to set up an RSS feed for
this listserv???