To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: Stegosaurus preparation photos

In a message dated 4/25/2005 4:21:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dino_safaris@yahoo.com writes:
<< The stegosaurus, named Sarah, is currently being
prepared at the Sauriermuseum (www.sauriermuseum.ch)
in Aathal, Switzerland. This is a museum operated by
Swiss paleontologist, Kirby Siber. >>
It was my understanding that Siber was a commercial fossil dealer and proud
of it. DV