Re: Stegosaurus preparation photos

The intent of my post was to simply give persons an
opportunity to view the preparation progress of Sarah
the Stegosaurus and possibly scan through the photos
of the excavation. The excavation was performed with
the utmost care and documented very exactly. It was
(and still is) an exciting time for me as I look back
on the excavation and see the preparation progress and
I thought others might enjoy 'the moment'. I did not
wish to see an ethics issue pop up and overshadow the
dinosaur. As they say, one can not please all of the
people all of the time.

Bob Simon