Re: Stegosaurus preparation photos take two...

I think after Scott post there's not very much else to say...
Paleontology is not a pseudo science neither is a whimsical state of mind. That we can add art to it is a completely different matter; the bones are there to be studied scientifically. I understand though that many field collectors with little paleontological training CAN have a better eye than many paleontologists when it comes to spot fossils... but that is completely another matter!

And regarding spelling... it is "Palaeontology" in these shores... what happened?