Re: Stegosaurus preparation photos take two...

Scott Hartman wrote:

This isn't an insult to them; I just think that a person must participate in the
science to refer to themselves as a scientist. To me this means contributing
to the peer-reviewed literature, regardless of educational standing

There are those who take a very different view (not me). These people have a habit of calling themselves "dinosaurologists".

In much the same way that people who look at nudie magazines are not dermatologists,

Let's imagine a world where the opposite was true. I would contend that a lot of people could become professional dermatologists at quite a young age. And dermatology would be a very male-dominated profession. (Of course, I'm not admitting to anything myself...)

Thanks for the message, Scott. I agree 100%.

Cheers

Tim