Re: Stegosaurus preparation photos take two...

No doubt the project would have been much more easily
accomplished had he had the blessing of the King. :)

IMO, the fact that people of competence and vision
have the freedom to dedicate their energies to their
goals is a primary advantage of our constitutional
republic.