Re: Stegosaurus preparation photos take two...

> Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:58:23 -0400
> From: Jeff Hecht <jeff@jeffhecht.com>
>
> The issue is global, but paleontologists appear particularly
> sensitive about it.

Yes.  It is strange to me how strongly palaeontologists seem to feel
about this.  I have never known mathemeticians, for example, to show
much evidence of caring who calls himself a mathemetician.

)_v__/\  "I say hurl.  If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours.
         But if you spew and she bolts, it was never meant to be" --
         Mike Myers, "Wayne's World"