Contribution of Amateurs (was Stegosaurus preparation photos take two...)

I was recently accused on another list of not supporting amateur
paleontology because I refused to share my unpublished results on
plesiosaur locomotion (although the connection between the two escapes
me). The untruth of this and as evidence for the valuable contribution
of amateur paleontologists in the field can be seen at the following
link:
https://scientists.dmns.org/sites/kencarpenter/Cedar%20Mountain%20storag
e/volunteer%20research.aspx?PageView=Shared

Ken
Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D.
Curator of Lower Vertebrate Paleontology
and Chief Preparator
Department of Earth Sciences
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80205 USA

Ken.Carpenter@DMNS.org
ph: 303-370-6392/ or 6403
fx: 303-331-6492

for PDFs of my reprints, info about the Cedar Mtn. Project, etc. see:
for fun, see also:
http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Kcarpenter