T-Rexapolosa

Dear List,

    I know this was mentioned earlier, but how many list members are going
to be attending the 100 years of T-Rex Symposium in Hill City, SD this June?
I have to deliver a full scale Pteranodon ingens to Black Hills and consult
with my clients at the Badlands National Park, so I am going to be there
anyways and thought " What the heck ".
    The List of speakers is mind boggling, and the amazing thing is that
there is actually a kids activity program set up all day on Saturday.
    I am aware that the hosting museum has serious commercial ties, but the
symposium itself looks legitimately above board. What is everyones thoughts
on this?

Not a shill for BHI Cliff