RE: T-Rexapolosa

I am co-host with Peter Larson

Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D.
Curator of Lower Vertebrate Paleontology
and Chief Preparator
Department of Earth Sciences
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80205 USA

Ken.Carpenter@DMNS.org
ph: 303-370-6392/ or 6403
fx: 303-331-6492

for PDFs of my reprints, info about the Cedar Mtn. Project, etc. see:
for fun, see also:
http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Kcarpenter