Re: T-Rexapolosa

On 4/27/05, ReBecca Hunt <dinochick@cox.net> wrote:
> Drat, Andy, Jordan and I missed the 100 Years of Ceratopsids celebration. I
> guess we can start planning for the 150 year anniversary!

I remember when I was younger, I used to ask my parents why there was
a Mothers' Day and a Fathers' Day, but no Kids' Day.  Of course, I'd
get the ol' "Every day is kids' day!"  Almost seems the same is true
in this case: every day is T. rex/theropod day.  We really ought to
set aside a day to remember those other dinosaurs so close to our
hearts. :-P

--
Jordan Mallon

B.Sc. (Honours), Carleton University
Vertebrate Palaeontology & Palaeoecology

http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Mallon
MSN Messenger: j_mallon@hotmail.com