Re: Stegosaurus preparation photos take two...

----- Original Message -----
From: "frank bliss" <frank@blissnet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 8:34 PM

Since my highly detailed masters thesis was concerning
biostratigraphic issues, I should be introduced to the kids as Mr.
Bliss, Biostratigrapher just so I can watch the kids eyes spin in their
orbits.  It was much easier to steal (apparently) the title of
paleontologist

In a feeble attempt to kill this thread :-) ...

If you're a biostratigrapher, you are a paleontologist.

As opposed to a paleobiologist.

Heh heh heh!!! =8-)

I like the cladogram idea and it would be an interesting and probably
publishable project. Sounds like a good use for an idle grad student.

I really don't know many grad students... but I don't think any of them are _allowed_ to be idle...