Re: The Field Museum dino murals get a cleaning...

In a message dated 4/28/2005 9:47:22 AM Eastern  Standard Time,
xrciseguy@prodigy.net quotes:
<< "One of the problems we  had with all of the murals is that they had been
cleaned once before  non-professionally in the past with something caustic,
leaving the top layer of  paint in very delicate, flaking condition," said
Elizabeth Kendall, owner of  Parma. >>

I've heard Janitor-In-A-Drum was used  on the Titanothere mural. The American
Museum of Natural History still has some  of Knight's murals in storage like
the Mastodon/Bison latifrons and Woolly  Rhino. It would be nice if they found
a home. DV