Frank Bliss
MS Biostratigraphy
Weston, Wyoming

On Apr 28, 2005, at 1:46 AM, Mike Taylor wrote:

Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 22:30:54 -0600 (MDT)
From: "Richard W. Travsky" <rtravsky@uwyo.edu>

In case you have not noticed it, there is an interesting
paleontological article along the lines of some recent threads on
this list in the latest National Geographic Magazine. , May 2005
pg. 48.  It may take some of you by surprise, it certainly caught
me napping. A definite must read for any SVP member.

Yes, surprised no one had mentioned it before now (my copy arrived last week...).

Please, don't feel any obligation to explain what you're talking about for the benefit of all us NG non-subscribers. We'll probably figure it out in time. :-)

/o ) \/ Mike Taylor <mike@miketaylor.org.uk> http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\ "Specifications are for the weak and timid!" -- Klingon
Programming Mantra