100 years of ...

Don't forget that this year is the 100th anniversary for Alberta. In celebration, the Tyrrell is holding a symposium on September 24 & 25th with presentations, a field trip, and a BBQ. Speakers include Phil Currie (as his last official TMP responsibility), Scott Sampson, Bob Bakker and Dale Russell. Also, the Dinosaur Park book release is happening then. Sounds like a party to me.

They're only accepting 250 reservations, so book now if you want to attend. It's a whoppin' $50 Canadian (with an additional $100 I think for the field trip).

www.tyrrellmuseum.com/events/#symposium

Patty
Patty Ralrick
Interdisciplinary Graduate Program