Re: Theropods scales at 1/35th

You might try looking at some extant lizards with
relitavely small scales (_Anolis_ springs immediately
to mind and maybe some geckos, any other members want
to add to the list?).  Certainly not an exact match,
but might give enough of theat "reptilian" look.  As
the scales would be too small to see, it would come
down more to the look of how the skin folds, and maybe
just a generic "roughened(?)" texture.

Just my thoughts,

Eric Allen
Undergraduate, TTU