Re: insects - not! (OT)

The largest living "land" invertebrate is the Robber Crab.  Do a Google
on it.
It spends a lot of its time hunting on land.  Getting enough oxygen isn't
the limiting factor for big land arthropods.  Their problem is keeping
their gills moist.  Beyond a certain mass, the gills dry out faster than
the body can remoisten them.  The Robber Crab is obviously under that
mass limit.

<pb>