Re: Natural History May issue online (for us paper lovers)

Thomas Holtz wrote

Go to http://www.naturalhistorymag.com and check out
especially Norell & Xu's feature story on tyrannosaurs

I'm the kind of guy who loves to read such reports on paper
while sitting somewhere comfortably (or lying in bed :->)

So I tried to print the story on tyrannosaurs but got only the first page.
BTW it makes no difference using Internet Explorer or Firefox.

To solve this problem I downloaded the story with "Save as" into a directory on my harddisk. It was saved as "Natural History Magazine.htm".

You will find a subdirectory "Natural History Magazine_files" or
"Natural History Magazine-files" containing the file Main.htm.

In Main.htm you have to replace line 5
(<script src="main_data/master.js" language="javascript" type="text/javascript"></script></head>)
with </head>.

Open Main.htm on your harddiskwith your browser and you are able
to print the whole report (10 pages on DIN A4 paper).

Hope this helps (somebody).

Cheers

Heinz Peter Bredow