re: bipedal crocodylomorphs

> Snyder 1954 did something like this with lizards
> (testing only quads vs.
> the 19 sometimes bipeds) and made a list of the
> differences (DML
> archives also have this list as it's been often
> repeated).

Are you refurring to modern lizards when you say 19
bipeds? If not are there any modern lizards who are
actually considered bipeds despite occasional moments
onto two feet?
I am interested in the origin of bipedism but have not
done much study in this area. I've always assumed that
there have only been two original forays onto two feet
proper. Predino reptiles and Man.

Andrew