Re: Follow-up: the truth about killer dinosaurs

This is one of my favorite images of _T. rex_:
http://dino.lm.com/images/display.php?id=2728
Not only does it look like an animal, not a monster, but the plumage
is consistent with what we know about animals in that phylogenetic
bracket. (Okay, remiges on the forelimbs might be too much, but....)

Well, the wrist is clearly wrong. It implies a big semilunate carpal that wasn't there. :-}

I like the lip solution, except it should have been moved to the tooth row. Why does almost everyone who draws beakless feathered dinosaurs let the feathers stop at the lacrimal? <rant>