Re: Tiny Tooth Changes All, Say Scientists

<<(This paper has IMHO rather extreme trust in "the tooth, the whole tooth
and nothing but the tooth".)>>

Agreed.  Furthermore, it uses a taxon called Alphadelphia for what are
possibly 'stem marsupials', and the concept is clearly paraphyletic.  I can
think of no valid use for this taxon and wouldn't recommend anybody else to
use it.  Nevertheless, my directories are presently arranged in line with
it, as it's convenient from the perspective of an amateur paleo-bookkeeper.
I look forward to the opportunity of ditching the term, but this'll require
somebody to construct a study which better suits my pruposes.