Velociraptorinae & Dromaeosaurinae

I recently came across a message sent earlier to the list:

    .     Subject: Re: Dromaeosaurinae?
    .     From: "T. Michael Keesey" <mightyodinn@yahoo.com>
    .     Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 10:07:04 -0800 (PST)
    .     In-reply-to: <00a101c3f898$b4e17de0$09fdfea9@fliasoto>
    .     Reply-to: mightyodinn@yahoo.com
    .     Sender: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu

--- Soto-Nuñez <soto@adinet.com.uy> wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> Can someone give me the reference for the subfamily "Dromaeosaurinae"
(first
> author in proposing the name and year)?
> I would appreciate any help. Also some current definitions will be most
> helpful.

[...]
The main difference betwen Velociraptorinae and Dromaeosaurinae is stated
to be
the teeth.
[...]

Anyone knows more on this topic? What is that difference in the teeth?
Some PDFs on Velociraptor & Dromaeosaurus would also be useful.
Maybe there's more info on the web?
Thanks in advance.

Filip Milovanovic