Can't find some pics?

Hi All -

     I swear I remember seeing a painting once of a bunch of small,
_Coelophysis_-like theropods ambulating across a mudflat.  It was supposed to
be a restoration of a Newark Supergroup (earliest Jurassic) scence, IIRC.
However, I cannot for the life of me find it!  Similarly, I also swear I recall
seeing a simple schematic diagram of a _Troodon_ head in outline form with the
brain restored in shaded form inside -- can't find that either!  Can anyone
point me to either or both of these pictures (i.e., what book, paper, etc.,
they are in) -- and, if they exist on-line, an URL?  (Google's Image Search
doesn't produce anything very useful in either case...)  They'd be perfect for
a couple of presentations I'm assembling at present.  Many, many thanks in
advance!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jerry D. Harris
Director of Paleontology
Dixie State College
Science Building
225 South 700 East
St. George, UT  84780
Phone: (435) 652-7758
Fax: (435) 656-4022
E-mail: jharris@dixie.edu
 and     dinogami@hotmail.com
http://cactus.dixie.edu/jharris/
"The subject which I have chosen for the customary
Address this year lays no claim to authoritativeness; it is
not a wide synthesis of the state of knowledge reached
in any particular field; nor does it pretend to any
particular intrinsic importance." -- Sir Gavin de Beer,
opening sentence of his 1947 Presidential Address to
the Linnean Society of London