215th anniversary of G. A. Mantell's birth today and is really *Bruhatkayosaurus* just a fossilized tree trunk

Good day,
I guess most of people don't recall this date and so I said to myself that it
wouldn't be bad idea at all to make a notice of it. Dr. Mantell is by far the
most important dinosaur hunter of the first half of the 19th Century. All
praises to him.
I'd also like to make myself things clear in the matter of a 3 meters long
femur/tree trunk controversy. Anythink new? Is S. Chaterjee working on it or
does he have it in plan in the near or far future? Thank you, in advance, Vlad

"Omne animal se ipsum diligit" Cicero
http://www.seznam.cz - e-mailová schránka 1000 MB