Re: Recommendation: Buy British version of Dawkin's The Ancestor's Tale

At 05:44 PM 2/3/2005, Thomas R. Holtz, Jr. wrote:
BUT as I discovered (to my dismay) in the review, the British edition has full-color life "restorations" of the hypothetical
concestors at each node. These paintings, or even B&W versions of them, are utterly lacking in the American edition, dammit!

The illustrated edition is available in Canada, though.

Ronald Orenstein
1825 Shady Creek Court
Mississauga, ON L5L 3W2
Canada