Re: Robert Lafrana's views!!

ALEX GYEKYE-AGYEMAN wrote:

Recently I heard of an elderly, computer illiterate
man in Michigan named Robert Lafrana. He says the
dinosaurs died out due to lack of sufficient brains to
survive and humanity will suffer the same fate if the
IQ level of the white race is lowered by breeding it
with the Nergro race, which he says is a subhuman
species with a naturally lower IQ. What do you make of
that?

That he is a White Supremeiscist and I've read far too much about that already. It's nonsense, to say the least.