Re: Robert Lafrana's views!!

Unbelievable!
As a proctor for, and a life member of Mensa (the high IQ society), I think I can handle this one.
Scientifically, when there is a difference of IQ, between two individuals, that amounts to more than 40 points (on a standardized IQ test), communication is difficult.
Obviously, this will be very difficult to communicate this so let me put it simply.
Dinosaurs would have to stoop very low indeed to communicate with the originator of this thread. Nature selects against individuals such as yourself.
Let this be the last response from the list to this topic please and I for one think a time out or more from the DML management is appropriate! All in favor say Aye?
Frank Bliss
MS Biostratigraphy
Weston Wyoming