Re: Flowering plants in the Jurassic-Cretaceous border?

 please reply to the group.  I don't know if its a quirk of my computer or
what, but I hope I wasn't the only one to get the reply.

>Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 9:26 PM
>Subject: RE: Flowering plants in the Jurassic-Cretaceous border?

>Flower plants can't be abundant if they had not yet appeared

 my apologies...I thought I'd heard/read somewhere that there were fossils
of flowering plants (however primitive) from the Jurassic era.