Re: India's separation?

I've remembered something else that might be useful, Rodlox.  There's a
paper freely available, which happens to include the description of the
aforementioned Sahnitherium.  It also contains a brief summary of a number
of ideas concerning what India was getting up to.

Rana RS & Wilson GP (2003), New Late Cretaceous mammals from the
Intertrappean beds of Rangapur, India and paleobiogeographic framework, APP,
48 (3), p.331-348.
http://app.pan.pl/acta48/app48-331.pdf

<<I hope that, some day, I can repay the favor.>>

You're welcome, (on both counts).