Re: Jurassic Park 4: Electric Boogaloo

JP Serial is one of my favorites, but I must say few things.

First, the first movie is the best, the second is almost as
good, but the third one... I really hoped it would be much
better. Let us hope JP4 will be different.

I hope they will finally correct "Velociraptor's" hands
(under quotes cause that isn't exactly Velociraptor).
And, they could give it more than few feathers, too.

And I know the Spinosaurus-Rex fight (that was a comedy) was commented here.

Blood thirsty Pteranodons??? No coment on that one.

> [...] Dr. Horner is credited with the
> change in the T-Rex in Jurassic Park 3 that showed the creature to be
more of a
> scavenger than a hunter based upon the latest findings.

Actually, T. rex appears only for a few minutes of the whole
movie, and it is just shown while eating. Maybe it was their intention
to show a scavenging T. rex, but the movie doesn't tell that in any
way. Modern predators often do not eat all of their pray right away,
or they sometimes scavenge, but they also hunt. It could be similar with
prehistoric ones.

Also, I must admit it seems a bit hard to imagine a T. rex as a scavenging
creature, for it is kind of odd that so powerful animal with such a powerful
jaws doesn't take the advantages of hunting. I remember a TV programme
(but not too well, it was some time ago ? which also means things changed
since)
in which a find of several Giganotosaurs (or something like that) was
featured
in order to support the theory that giant carnivores hunted in packs. Now,
I know Giganotosaurus is not exactly T. rex, but I remember they mentioned
something of a similar find of Tyrannosaurus, or (more probable), that they
were looking for such find. My point is, scavenging T. rex ? maybe true,
maybe not.