Sarah the Stegosaurus

Last summer, we discovered and excavated a virtually
complete, articulated stegosaurus at our digsite on
private land in the Morrison Formation, Wyoming. I
have set up a website with many, many photos of the
dig and the persons involved. Key persons included
Swiss Paleontologist Kirby Siber and his experienced
international digging crew. The stegosaurus (named
Sarah) was well documented, excavated and transported
to Switzerland where it is currently being prepared by
personnel in Kirby Siber's natural history museum.
To view photos of the dig go to:

http://www.dinosafaris.com

Bob Simon
Dinosaur Safaris Inc.