Re: Jurassic Park 4

Well, I found the story on aintitcoolnews which is technically a rumor site.
One would expect the script to go through numerous rewrites given that they
likely want the thing to be a summer blockbuster. That being said...I would
probably pay to see it even if the dinosaurs turn out to be hyperintelligent
mercenary hybrid dinosaurs..IN SPACE!!!(Though I would like to see Dale Russel
involved given that he pioneered the whole sentient dinosaur thing back in
1980's. One can never have too many dinosauroids.)

HI:
I wonder if this story is a hoax? I find it hard to believe that
Universal would pay to have this movie made as it written now. If the
studio does make the movie I can see how JP 5 will go:
The genetically altered dinos, tired of humans, build a space ship, leave
earth and colonize another planet! Dinos in Space!