From: <saidi10@handbag.com>
To: <undisclosed-recipients:>
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 1:34 PM
Subject: GOOD DAY

DEAR SIR,MADAM

                  I AM SAIDI APINA 19YEARS OF AGE FROM RWANDA.
         I WOULD LIKE TO SEES THIS OPPORTUNITY BY PUTTING THIS ISSUES TO
YOUR VIEW.
  I KNOW IT'S VERY SAD AND PAINFUL FOR ME TO HAVE PAISTED BY FATHER'S
PROBLEMS
ON THE INTERNET.NEVERTHELESS,I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE FATHER THAN TO BE OPENED
MINDED ABOUT MY FATHER,S PROBLEM FOR THE WORLD TO SEE.
  I NEVER WISH ANYBODY TO BE IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION?I HAVE A FATHER THAT
NEEDS HELP BACK IN AFRICA.MY MOTHER AND TWO DAUGHTERS WERE FORTUNATE TO BE
INVOLVED IN RWANDA GENOCIDE.
  I AM IN EUROPE AS AN ASIELZOEKER,THAT IS THE ONLY WAY ICAN GET MONEY TO
SUPPORT MY FATHER BACK HOME.BUT MOTHING TO SHOW FOR MY EUROPE NOW.
  MY FATHER HAS BEEN IN HOSPITAL FOR ALMOST 7MONTHS AND NOW THE HOSPITAL
HAS REQUESTED FOR ($5,000) DUE TO THE FACT THAT HIS SUFFERING FROM HEART
PROBLEM.I KNEW HE HAS  AN HEART PROBLEM AFTER THE DEATH OF HIS WIFE AND TWO
CHILDREN B4 I LEFT AFRICA.
 HOWEVER,I BELIEVE I HAVE BEEN IN EUROPE AS AN ASIEL ZOEKER DOES NOT MAKE
ANY DIFFERECE,ALL EFFORTS PROVE ABORTIVE.
  I AM WILLINGLY READY TO GO BACK AFRICA SO THAT I COULD HELP MY FATHER,SO
INEED THE AMOUNT OF MONEY REQUESTEEL FROM THE HOSPITAL SO THAT MY FATHER
LIFE CAN BE SAVED.
  I AM APPEALING TO GENEROUS PEOPLE TO KINDLY ASSIST ME IN REVIVING MY
FATHER'S
LIFE.I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH TO SOME PEOPLE AND ORGANISATIONS TO ASSIST
ME ON MY EFFORTS.I AM THE ONLY SON OF MY FATHER LEFT NOW AND THE ONE HIS
LOOKING UP TO AS A MAN,BUT NOW I AM IN TROUBLE TO CARRY THIS LOAD ALONE.
  ANYAMOUNT WILL BE APPRECIATED BY PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS.
  PLS IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP.YOU CAN HELP ME BY SENDING THE AMOUNT THAT
YOU ARE WILLINGLY TO HELP ME THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION THAT IS THE BEST WAY
TO BE SECURED AND ALSO TO RECEIIVE THE MONEY,IF THROUGHLY YOU ARE WILLING
TO ASSIST ME.
   YOU MAY NEED THE NAME OF THE PERSON STATED BELOW INCASE YOU ARE TRUELY
INTERESTED IN HELPING AND MY FATHER.

   1.INCASE YOU WISH TO ASSIST ME,KINDLY WRITE ME THROUGH THIS E-MAIL
ADDRESS(saidiapina@netscape.net)
 2.IF YOU WANT TO SEND ANYTHING THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION LIKE I SAID
PIS,THIS
IS THE NAME OF THE PERSON THAT CAN HELP ME TO RECEIVE ANYTHING THAT YOU ARE
WILLING TO HELP ME WITH,AND THE NAME IS(GEORGE ROBERT)

 GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS YOU HAVE TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ MY PLEADS.GOD BLESS
YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/