Re: Jurassic Park 4

On Monday, February 07, 2005 8:18 PM, "Thomas de Wilde"
<jedimr_thomas@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Is it the script with the evil genetic company in Switzerland and the
> trained Deinonychi, I read that a couple of months ago on aintitcoolnews, I
> think we can be pretty sure that it is absolutely not real. I'd hate it if
> it were to happen anyway

Well, in JP3 they did make raptors superintelligent monsters
that kill for no reason. Who knows what to expect next. For
the third movie they said something like: "Well, people already
know there's a dinosaur island, so we don't really need a story.
We just need a few humans on the island, few "dinosaurs are
chasing us" scenes, few new dinosaurs, one JP philosophy line
in the script (the people who clone dinosaurs are bad, but
dinosaurs are beautiful creatures --> a.k.a. "Doctor Grant,
the astronauts are right."), and there - we can make money."

With the next movie it could be all kind of things.

Has anyone read Michael Crichton's Jurassic Park books?
I read only "The Lost World" (I got it when I first went to
see the movie), and these days I've been trying to find the
first one. TLW is a GREAT, trilling book, much better than
the movie. And the story is not quite the same. So, who
ever wants a different TLW experience should definitively
read it.