Re: T. rex & predatory behavior (was: Jurassic Park 4: Electric Boogaloo)

 1.) On Monday, February 07, 2005 12:05 AM
 "Jordan Mallon" <jordan.mallon@gmail.com> wrote:

 > You don't have to look as far as the Carcharodontosauridae to see
> packing behaviour in theropods if you consider Barnum Brown's original
> Albertosaurus bonebed in Dry Island, AB as evidence of gregariousness.

 Yes. Thanks. In the discusion of the predatory/scavenging behavior
 in T. rex I first taught of that TV programme because they mentioned
 the animal in it.

 2.) On the
T. REX & PREDATORY BEHAVIOR TOPIC
started here on the list.

 Here's something on predatory behavior of T. rex:

 Source:
 James O. Farlow and Thomas R. Holtz, JR. 2002.
 THE FOSSIL RECORD OF PREDATION IN DINOSAURS.
 Paleontological Society Papers, v.8:251-266.