Re: Jurassic Park 4

(Original Message Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 6:29 PM)

Thanks for the advice.

Maybe the book is not perfect in the strict criteria
of a paleontologist, but I think the story itself is not bad at all.
Any JP fan should read it (TLW).

> You were lucky not to read the first novel. For me, the whole novel felt like
> it was just a exercise to cash in on more huge JP dollars.

Is it really that bad?

> ...all the dinosaurs get "mad cow disease" (damn you Prions!!!).

:) I hated the prions for that, too. It was the DX disease, as Crichton called
it.
It could as well be "mad dinosaur disease".
Wait... Maybe that's what last JP movie suffers from.

> Personally I thought T rex attached San Diego was a major
> improvement.

I never said anything against T. rex in San Diego...