RE: The continued publication of trash

Christopher Taylor wrote:

I took a look at the sample pages available from
http://www.springeronline.com/sgw/cda/frontpage/0,0,5-0-22-35184769-0,0.html
and found myself in something of a strange time-warp.
[snip]
As for the figures - _Teratosaurus_ is used as one of the exemplars of a
carnivorous dinosaur [especially funny as the paragraph on prosauropods a
couple of pages earlier included a section on the re-identification of the
'carnivorous prosaropods'].

Even funnier is the accompanying figure (Fig. 85a-c) "Carnivorous dinosaur heads", showing the heads of _Teratosaurus_, _Allosaurus_ and _Tyrannosaurus_. They all look like sock puppets!

_Iguanodon_ has an entirely upright posture.

Don't you just love that "Fonzi" posture. Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

My favorite drawing is the anorexic _Massospondylus_.

LOL!