T. rex skull

I have a few T. rex skull related questions,
in order to do a life reconstruction of its head.

1. When the animal's mouth is closed, does surangular partly goes under the
jugal?

2. If I figured well from the skull drawings & fossil fotos, in closed jaws
ectopterygoid goes behind the surangular (in lateral view). Am I right?

3. On the skull drawings there's that weird excavation (or something) on the
part
of the postorbital right above the orbit. What is that? And, if something like
that is
known, how it reflects on the appearance of the live animal?

4. What is the hypothetical angle for the field of view? (Is this impossible to
know?)
This is not too important for the reconstruction, but I'm just curious.