RE: The continued publication of trash

Quoting Tim Williams <twilliams_alpha@hotmail.com>:

> Even funnier is the accompanying figure (Fig. 85a-c) "Carnivorous dinosaur
> heads", showing the heads of _Teratosaurus_, _Allosaurus_ and
> _Tyrannosaurus_.  They all look like sock puppets!

I was particularly interested to learn, from Fig. 84, that there are 12 major
types of reptiles (though why Saurischia contains two and Ornithischia three
"major types" is not clear); that _Megalosaurus_, which resembled an enormous
newt with great big hind legs, is a typical Cretaceous fossil (as is
_Dimorphodon_); that _Megalosaurus_ and _Iguanodon_ lived on Gondwana, that
_Brachiosaurus_ had whopping great claws on all its digits, etc., etc.

Best,

Nick Pharris
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Linguistics