Re: Any Recent Deinocheirus Discoveries?

--- Joe Cantrell <joecntrll@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Has any new material referrable to D. mirificus been
> found? It has been about 40 years since the giant
> forelimbs were found and by now I'd expect new
> material.

  Not AFAIK. There has been at least one expedition to
Altan III in recent years, which discovered Gallimimus
material, including a manus, and sauropod teeth IIRC,
but no giant ornithomimid. Some years ago the "skull
of an unidentified dinosaur" was found at Gurilin Tsav
but I have no reason to think it is Deinocheirus.