RE: Dragons on Animal Planet March 20

For dragon fun, if they ever get around to showing the HarryPotter IV
movie there is an interesting and hopfully fun dragon sequence where
some of the students get to compete for honer and gold. The first event
is trying to steal a golden egg from a mother dragon of different sorts.
Could be lots of fun.
paul sparks