From: Mike Taylor <mike@indexdata.com>
Sent: Feb 11, 2005 4:09 AM
To: davidrpeters@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Huskey website, for those who like verts

> Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:42:14 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
> From: david peters <davidrpeters@earthlink.net>
>
> http://asm.wku.edu/faculty/Huskey/default.htm

        The page cannot be found
        The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name
changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

        Please try the following:

            * If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that
it is spelled correctly.
            * Open the asm.wku.edu home page, and then look for links to the
information you want.
            * Click the Back button to try another link.

        HTTP 404 - File not found
        Internet Information Services

            * More information:
              Microsoft Support

What gives?  Does it still work for you?

)_v__/\  "We should not hold rashly an opinion in a scientific
         matter, so that we may not come to hate later whatever
         truth may reveal to us, out of love for our own error" --
         Saint Augustine.