Tracking Dinosaur Origins Conference

Hi All! -

Just a friendly reminder that the "Tracking Dinosaur Origins: the
Triassic/Jurassic Terrestrial Transition" conference is still happening
March 14-16 in St. George, Utah! The conference isn't just about
dinosaurs -- any facet of terrestrial Triassic/Jurassic research is welcome!
A registration form accompanies information about the conference and the
town of St. George and can be downloaded at http://cactus.dixie.edu/jharris/TDO.pdf. Please send in your
registration forms soon.

   A new tidbit of information concerning the conference concerns
transportation to St. George from the Las Vegas airport: I have arranged for
discounted round-trip fare on the St. George Shuttle (schedule and details
at http://www.stgshuttle.com/) -- just call them to make reservations and
mention you're coming in for the conference to secure the discount.

   We look forward to seeing everyone here in St. George!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jerry D. Harris
Director of Paleontology
Dixie State College
Science Building
225 South 700 East
St. George, UT  84770
Phone: (435) 652-7758
Fax: (435) 656-4022
E-mail: jharris@dixie.edu
and     dinogami@hotmail.com
http://cactus.dixie.edu/jharris/

An expert is a man who has made all
the mistakes that can be made in a very
narrow field. -- Niels Bohr

After one look at this planet any visitor
from outer space would say "I want to
see the manager." -- William Burroughs