Fw: [SKOLITHOS] Iin The Citizen Scientist: Concerning my track work...

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ray Stanford <dinotracker@EARTHLINK.NET>
To: SKOLITHOS@LISTSERV.REDIRIS.ES

Here's an article about my Early Cretaceous track work published on-line,
today, in The Citizen Scientist:

http://www.sas.org/tcs/weeklyIssues_2005/2005-02-11/news1/index.html

Note that the caption on the second photo is inaccurate.  It does not
show
the type specimen of my new ichnospecies Hypsiloichnus marylandicus.
However, I suggest you click on that bottom photo (or on:
http://www.sas.org/tcs/weeklyIssues_2005/2005-02-11/news1/images/fig_02.j
pg
)  and have a closer look.  Just for fun, note the two tiny baby (non
avian)
dinosaur trackways to the right of the large imprint on the piece of tan
substrate in the upper-left corner of the image.

Ray Stanford,
Avocational Paleoichnologist,
College Park, Maryland, USA

The SKOLITHOS articles are distributed thanks to the support
and technical collaboration of RedIRIS - Spanish Academic Network
(http://www.rediris.es)