Tarbosaurus at exhibition

Hi all,

I have a question, and it would be fantastic if there is someone out there who
could help me. I've visited the "asian dinosaur exhibition" in
Darmstadt/Germany some months ago. I think it was already touring through
Australia, Kanada and the USA before. One of the fossils shown was a
Tarbosaurus skull lying on the ground in a big piece of matrix. I've already
seen that skull in some scientific books. My question is: Was that skull real
or only a cast (I am nearly sure that it was real)?

Also there were two Tarbosaurus (now Tyrannosaurus) bataar skeletons shown.
While the juvenile one was definetely a cast the bigger one seemed to be an
original.

Thank you very much in advance for some info about these exhibition "objects".

Greetings from Germany,
Thomas